Beroomers is changing the way students and young professionals find their home before they get to their destinations, either in their native country or abroad. And we are very happy with the challenge!
Beroomers is looking for a capable, energetic and ambitious team player to integrate our Expansion Team . You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for building the business in new countries and helping expand our services worldwide.
We are looking for you if you are able to:
- Make outbound calls to potential partners in order to develop our business in Latin America. This is how you will spend most of your day so you really enjoy talking to people :)
- Respond and follow up on these potential partners until sales cycle completion.
- Respond to any inbound calls or emails from the potential partners.
- Support partners once they launch their business, giving them potential advise on how to improve their day to day operations and solving any doubts they may have, helping them to succeed in their business.
- Communicate openly with other teams in case any partner comes across a problem we can solve for them.
- Identify and escalate priority issues, in order to avoid partner and operational impact.
- Understand seasonal trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy for our partners.
- Report on activity on a daily basis and be accountable for your contribution to the team's effort.
- Share with the rest of the expansion team best practices and mistakes in order to foster a learning atmosphere.
- Constantly identify new ways of expanding the business further, or improving the current business expansion process.
What we need:
- Studying Graduate, Graduates.
- Experience in Business Expansion desirable
- Sales and communication skills
- Strong organization and execution skills, in a concurrent, multiple task context.
- People person, negotation skills, goal oriented and leadership capacity.
- A great Communicator. You have fantastic communication skills: usually you are the one introducing everyone around and making sure everyone is at ease.
- Resilience & Results Orientation. You keep pushing, trying new approaches and never give up, even under pressure.
- Availability to work from 4pm to 2am.
Nice to have:
- Having worked in the tech world is highly valuable.
- English or other languages are a big plus.
- Internationally minded
What we offer:
- Competitive salary: fixed salary + competitive performance based bonus.
- Direct contact with Beroomers senior management team.
- Hands-on training across Sales, Operations and Internationalization.
- Regular fun team events.
- Cozzy office and and sunny terrace.
- A passionate young team that is building something great.
- The chance to change the Real State market in a growing Start-up.
- Personal development programmes.
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities in a strong collaborative environment.