Beroomers is changing the way students and young professionals find their home before they get to their destinations, either in their native country or abroad. And we are very happy with the challenge!
You will be responsible for the business expansion for Mexico, creating a huge impact on Beroomers and the growth of our business. You will be in charge of closing agreements with Universities & Partners, establishing and growing the relationship with them and ensuring they both meet their objectives. Analysis of key market and growth metrics will be necessary in order to complete the task diligently. You will also be in charge of trainings and providing partners support with business development throughout.
We are looking for you if you are able to:
- Coordinate and meet with partners & universities interested in working with Beroomers and finalizing the agreements with them.
- Monitoring the relationship with both partners & universities via key metrics, ensuring they meet their objectives.
- Provide partners & universities with any kind of support needed to ensure an extraordinary relationship.
- Support partners and universities once they start collaborating, giving them potential advise on how to improve their day to day operations and solving any doubts they may have, helping them to succeed in their business and providing and extraordinary relationship.
- Highlight and constantly remind partners & universities about our core values and ensure they are aligned with the service and experience we provide our tenants with.
- Provide training for new partners & universities who come on board.
Communicate openly with other teams in case any partner or university comes across a problem we can solve for them.
- Identify and escalate priority issues, in order to avoid partner and operational impact.
- Understand seasonal trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy for our partners and universities.
- Report on activity on a daily basis and be accountable for your contribution to the team's effort.
- Share with the rest of the expansion team best practices and mistakes in order to foster a learning atmosphere.
- Constantly identify new ways of expanding the business further, or improving the current business expansion process.
What we need:
- Experience in Business Expansion minimum 5 years.
- Fluency in Spanish is required.
- Ability to Execute in a Multi-task context.
- Strong organization and execution skills, in a concurrent, multiple task context.
- Experience in leading teams.
- Analytical profile.
Nice to have:
- Having worked in the tech world is highly valuable.
- English or other languages are a big plus.
- Internationally minded
What we offer:
- Competitive salary: fixed salary + competitive performance based bonus.
- Direct contact with Beroomers senior management team.
- Hands-on training across Sales, Operations and Internationalization.
- Regular fun team events.
- Cozzy office and and sunny terrace.
- A passionate young team that is building something great.
- The chance to change the real state market in a growing start-up.
- Personal development programmes.
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities in a strong collaborative environment.