We have the mission of helping students find their ideal new home worldwide and contribute to their most unforgettable life experience! Beroomers was founded in July 2013, becoming the first online platform for direct mid-term accommodations (over a month) bookings. We help people easily search and book their accommodation from anywhere in the world, securing their payment before even arriving to their destination. Beroomers operates in 5 different countries and 11 cities across both Europe and LATAM.
In 2017, Beroomers reached to an exclusive partnership with Univerisa, the biggest University network worldwide, which allowed us to become the housing department of the universities and offered them our self-developed technology.
Now, we have the challenge to deliver our amazing service and technology to every student worldwide who needs to find a new home.
Beroomers is looking for a self-motivated marketing assistant to join our marketing team in Valencia. You will be supporting our marketing strategy for attracting new users as well as their experience throughout their relationship with the brand.
We are looking for you if you:
- You have the right culture fit and are aligned with Beroomers core values
- You have marketing training background
- You have a high level of English
- You know how to give your best in an ever changing environment
- You are able to work under pressure
- You are a proactive and self-driven person, always ready to make changes and improvements
- You always work keeping an eye on data and metrics
- You love digital marketing
- You are a “freak” of digital marketing tools
- You have a startup mindset, ready for action and are ready to work in a team
- You have an innovative mindset, thinking out of the box and always think of solutions to improve things further
What we need:
- Creatively work with budgets, position the brand smartly and make it come to life in the markets we’re in
- Track key analytics and provide actionable information and insights to influence marketing strategy moving forward.
- Storytelling, brand, and content. Create compelling stories for our audience, and help drive more users into the funnel.
- Craft compelling copy and help build a narrative
- Manage content across the editorial cycle, including copywriting, measurement, and reporting.
- Support the marketing team to plan and manage global content initiatives.
- Analyze and manage marketing KPIs for online and offline campaigns.
- Coordinate with design and production teams.
- Work closely with the Sales, Operations and Partnership teams to design and implement co-marketing campaigns.
- Adapt and create content for our own channels to optimise our performance marketing expenditure
- Build and execute a marketing plan, working with local agencies depending of the local markets
- Help us document our efforts and develop playbooks
Nice to have:
- 2-3 years of marketing experience as a generalist and/or focused on operational marketing
- Experience with marketing tools and content localization: Mailchimp, Zapier, Hubspot or similar, Wordpress, etc
- Ability to interpret marketing research and translate the insights into actionable plans and campaigns
Whate we offer:
- Competitive salary conditions
- Flexible work environment
- Regular fun team events
- Cozy office and sunny terrace
- A passionate young team that is building something great
- The chance to change the real estate market in a growing start-up
- Personal development programmes
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities in a strong collaborative environment