We have the mission of helping students find their ideal new home worldwide and contribute to their most unforgettable life experience! Beroomers was founded in July 2013, becoming the first online platform for direct booking mid-term accommodations (over a month). This helps people easily searching and booking their accommodation from anywhere in the world, securing their payment before even arriving to their destination. Beroomers operates in 5 different countries and 11 cities across both LATAM and EMEA region.
In 2017, Beroomers reached an exclusive partnership with Univerisa, the biggest University network worldwide, which allowed us to became the housing department of the universities and offered them our self-developed technology.
Now, we have the challenge to deliver our amazing service and technology to any student worldwide who needs to find a new home.
Beroomers is looking for a self-motivated marketing assistant to join our marketing team in Valencia. You will be supporting our marketing strategy for attracting new users as well as their experience throughout their relationship with the brand.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have marketing training background
- Have a high level of English
- Know how to give your best in an ever changing environment
- You are able to work under pressure
- You are a proactive person, always ready to make changes and improvements
- You always work with an eye on the data
- You love digital marketing
- You are a “freak” of digital marketing tools
- You are a great team player
What we need:
You will be giving support to other departments from the marketing team when the projects require it. From monitoring the acquisition channel’s results, to the conversion of these leads into satisfied customers. You will support marketing team for the following aspects:
- Brand strategy design, tone and image
- Content scheduling in different platforms and control of results
- Design and operation of email marketing campaigns
- Control of ROI in different platforms and valuation of investments
- Relationships with the different outsourced marketing services providers (SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, etc.)
- Start-up payment campaigns on social networks (Facebook Ads ...)
- Management and control of the user experience on the platform
- Reporting on the achievement of objectives, ROI and proposal of improvement actions.
- Continuous implementation and analysis of data measurement systems.
Nice to have:
- Current Google Analytics Certification
- Inbound Certification
- At least 1 years experience in the sector
- Management of marketing tools (Mailchimp, Zapier, Hubspot, Drip)
- Fluent in english
What we offer:
- Competitive salary conditions
- Flexible work environment
- Regular fun team events
- Cozy office and sunny terrace
- A passionate young team that is building something great
- The chance to change the real estate market in a growing start-up
- Personal development programmes
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities in a strong collaborative environment