We have the mission of helping students find their ideal new home worldwide and contribute to their most unforgettable life experience! Beroomers was founded in July 2013, becoming the first online platform for direct mid-term accommodations (over a month) bookings. We help people easily search and book their accommodation from anywhere in the world, securing their payment before even arriving to their destination. Beroomers operates in 5 different countries and 11 cities across both Europe and LATAM.
In 2017, Beroomers reached to an exclusive partnership with Univerisa, the biggest University network worldwide, which allowed us to become the housing department of the universities and offered them our self-developed technology.
Now, we have the challenge to deliver our amazing service and technology to every student worldwide who needs to find a new home. Beroomers is looking for a self-motivated Head of People to join our amazing team in Valencia.
We are seeking a Head of People who is passionate about the culture and growth of companies. The ideal candidate has at least two years of experience in HR. Our Head of People should care deeply about how people work best, how they think, and what motivates their creativity and passion around work and purpose. They should have experience building effective processes and organizational structure in a rapidly growing company, with agile philosophy.
We are looking for you if you have:
- A Bachelors Degree is required; Master Degree in Human Resources Management or related fields preferred.
- Experience in Hiring for tech companies.
- A demonstrated mindset of helping to develop an HR function that is a mission-critical and people-driven partner in the success of the business.
- Preferably experienced working within a tech/tech-driven industry with a high preference for experience for a marketplace.
- Deep understanding of HR-related compliance requirements.
What we need:
- Ensure that we build and maintain a cohesive global culture (including vision, purpose & values)
- Oversee and lead initiatives in Talent Development, Compensation, Benefits, Culture/Engagement, Employee Relations, and Facilities Management.
- Use their technical experience to design and build policies, benefits programs, compensation plans, feedback systems, and training programs.
- Handle all employee relations issues with the highest degree of empathy and respect.
- Managing the entire recruiting process for different areas of the company.
- Maintaining an environment that promotes healthy communication.
- Ensuring employee trust for the integrity and confidentiality of HR functions.
- Satisfying and exceeding compliance requirements.
- Selling candidates on opportunities at Beroomers.
Nice to have:
- Experience at startups, ideally Series B or later stage
- Degree in Psychology, Sociology or HR
- Experience in management consulting
- Entrepreneurial skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary conditions
- Flexible work environment
- Regular fun team events
- Cozy office and sunny terrace
- A passionate young team that is building something great
- The chance to change the real estate market in a growing start-up
- Personal development programmes
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities in a strong collaborative environment