Beroomers is changing the way students and young professionals find their home before they get to their destinations, either in their country of origin or abroad. And we are very happy with the challenge!
We are looking for a Partner Success Agent to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Partner Success role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned partners, develop new business from existing clients, actively seek new business opportunities and ensure an outstanding partner experience.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Patient and a good listener.
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- People person - knows how to engage with people.
- Strong Customer Orientation skills. Has demonstrable experience in building an extraordinary customer experience.
- Ready to embrace change and loves to be constantly challenged.
- Resilience and Results Orientation. You keep pushing, trying new approaches and never give up, even under pressure.
- Strong organization and execution skills, in a concurrent, multiple task context.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Experience in sales positions or business expansion desirable.
- Previous experience in start-ups or fast growing companies will be highly valued.
- Familiarity using a CRM and customer service software will be a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish is required. English or other languages will be considered.
- You are able to work on a 15.00 - 00.00 shift. Including one hour break.
What we need:
Partner success responsibilities include developing strong relationships with partners, preparing performance reports and giving constant support and advice during the whole partnership in order to make them successful. You will have a direct impact in the business growth in specific countries creating a huge impact on Beroomers and the expansion of our business. The partner success agent also answers partner’s queries, identify and proactively search new business opportunities among existing partners. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Marketing, Customer Operations, Business development, Product, Legal and Finance) to achieve goals and improve the entire partner experience with our services in the long-run. This position may require occasional travel. Your main duties will be:
- Operate as the point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts: beroomers partners.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with beroomers partners. Communication will include both outbound and inbound calls and emails.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Oversee partner account management developing advisor relationships to help them improve their day to day operations. That will include negotiating and closing agreements with stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partner needs and objectives.
- Monitor partner’s performance and track account metrics.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas of improvement to meet goals.
- Collaborate together with the Expansion and Business development team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Develop territory knowledge and understand seasonal trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy for our partners.
- Share with the rest of the teams involved best practices and mistakes in order to foster a learning atmosphere.
- Report on activity on a daily basis and be accountable for your contribution to the team's effort.
Whate we offer:
- First hand startup experience in our fast-growing, venture backed company.
- Direct contact with Beroomers senior management team.
- Hands-on training across Operations, Expansion and Internationalization.
- Competitive salary conditions
- Flexible work environment
- Regular fun team events
- Cozy office and sunny terrace
- A passionate young team that is building something great
- The chance to change the real estate market in a growing start-up
- Personal development programmes
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities in a strong collaborative environment